Trivia Answers - November 2016 Issue
1. According to the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, at one time the greater sage-grouse population numbered in the millions, but is estimated to have dwindled to between ______ to _______ birds range-wide.
a. 10,000 to 50,000
b. 200,000 to 500,000
c. 500,000 to 750,000
2. Sage-grouse are fast fliers, but they have poor eyesight.
3. The leks, or mating grounds, of the greater sage-grouse range in size from 1 to ___acres.
4. The greater sage-grouse is an omnivore
, eating mainly sagebrush, some other soft plants, and insects.
1. Which 2016 presidential candidate called the TPP “a Trojan horse for a global corporate coup?”
a. Hillary Clinton (Democrat)
b. Donald Trump (Republican)
c. Jill Stein (Green Party)
d. Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
2. Which of the countries below is not
one of the 12 nations that are part of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement?
a. New Zealand
3. The U.S. International Trade Commission estimated that by 2047, U.S. annual real income would be ___percent higher under the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
a. .28 percent
b. 3 percent
c. 5.1 percent
d. 7.33 percent