Trivia Answers – May/June 2016
1. President ______ sent his press secretary to buy 1,200 Cuban cigars the night before he signed the embargo in Feb. _____.
a) Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961
b) John F. Kennedy, 1962
c) Ronald Reagan, 1988
2. Which of the following countries in the United Nations has not denounced the Cuban embargo?
3. Cuba is the most populated country in the Caribbean, with more than ____ residents.
a) 11 million
b) 20 million
c) 40 million
4. Referred to as “the island nation,” Cuba is about the size of which state in the U.S.?
b) Rhode Island
1.The main ingredient in natural gas, ________is also a greenhouse gas that is harmful to the ozone.
a) Carbon dioxide
2. Typically, _____ gallons of water are used to frack a well although some wells consume much more.
a) 500,000 to 1 million
b) 1 to 2 million
c) 2 to 8 million
3. Over the last decade, Texas oilman T. Boone Pickens, the Bush family and hedge fund manager Michael Burry (portrayed by Christian Bale in The Big Short) have all invested in what commodity, anticipating a future shortage?